Real User Monitoring
- What are user actions?
- What is a user session?
- How do I enable Real User Monitoring?
- How do I create custom names for user actions?
- What data is included in Real User Monitoring?
- How can I view the service flow triggered by an application or user action?
- How does Real User Monitoring injection work?
- How do third-party services affect performance?
- How do I set up agentless Real User Monitoring?
- How are Visually complete and speed index metrics calculated?
- What are key performance metrics?
- How should I configure my caching server?
- Can I import custom locations from a CSV file?
- How do I configure Real User Monitoring for XHR (AJAX)?
- How do I configure XHR for older versions of IE?
- How do I monitor the user experience provided by 3rd-party SaaS vendors?
- How can I export user session data?
- What types of performance analysis are provided for applications?
- How do I analyze the performance of my applications?
- How do I tag individual users for session analysis?
- How do I analyze user sessions?
- How do I analyze all the sessions of a single user?
- How do I analyze individual user actions?
- What is an Apdex rating?
- What insights does Worldmap view offer?
- What analysis can Hyperlyzer provide for applications?
- How can I create custom queries, segmentations, or aggregations based on user session data?
- What does a 'Max. user actions per minute exceeded' event mean?
- How do I use advanced settings for iOS auto-instrumentation?
- How do I use advanced settings for Android auto-instrumentation?
- How do I manually instrument my Android app?
- What do I have to consider when monitoring Android multidex apps?
- How do I enrich mobile user experience data via the OneAgent SDK for Mobile?