Process, store, and analyze log data in context with AI-powered answers
Powered by Grail, Dynatrace is the only platform to combine observability, security, and business data in context to deliver precise answers in real-time, at scale, and on budget.
Game-changing speed, scale, and value
Store petabytes without schemas, indexing, or rehydration
- Instantly access petabytes of data without needing to reconstitute and reindex from cold archives
- Just run it – with no rigid schemas, no expensive indexes to manage, and no need to know what you want to query up front
- Pick the retention period that fits your business and compliance needs – from debug to audit
Analyze across all your de-siloed data sources in full context
- Bring all your data into one lakehouse to get answers with one ubiquitous query approach
- Analyze logs in context of traces, users sessions, and topology with intuitive visual diagnostics and powerful queries
- Pinpoint root cause and eliminate manual correlation with AI-powered analysis, which reveals relevant log lines automatically
Easily turn logs to metrics to dashboards
- Optimize costs with the flexibility to create metrics from log data and pin to dashboards at ingest, independent of your retention strategy
- Turn any query across your entire data set into a metric and dashboard without needing to rehydrate or reindex from an archive
- Eliminate manual effort and alert storms with auto-baselining, anomaly detection, and root cause analysis
Explore logs in context of your auto-discovered topologies and entities
- Quickly focus on relevant application and cloud components for live troubleshooting and debugging
- Explore, filter, and search log and event data in context of Kubernetes and cloud platforms
- Use interactive visual queries to navigate and analyze logs and easily pin to dashboards
Query and parse instantly with Dynatrace Query Language (DQL)
- Leverage DQL - a familiar query language and pipe-based syntax that’s simpler and more powerful than SQL and regular expressions
- Unlock value and new potential for your observability, security, and business data with schema-on-read parsing vs. ingest alone
- Enable any query, any time on large volumes, and 5-10x faster parsing than regular expressions with purpose-built, high-speed algorithms and massively parallel processing
Get broad ingest support with full control
- Leverage open API with native multicloud support for Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, and AWS, Azure, and GCP environments
- Automatically collect logs across the entire application stack, retained in context of all observability signals, using OneAgent
- Make separate log pipelines obsolete with pre-ingest filtering and data transformation during processing
Powerful core technologies
Our technologies work together to understand your ecosystem and deliver precise answers through explainable, causation-based AI, with automatic discovery and topology mapping across billions of dependencies.
Our single agent technology deploys only once on a host and instantly starts collecting all relevant metrics along the full application-delivery chain. Install it and forget it—we take care of everything.
Our patented distributed tracing and code-level analysis technology automatically integrates high-fidelity distributed tracing with user experience data and data from open-source technologies including OpenTelemetry and code-level analytics.
Our dynamic topology mapping technology automatically identifies and maps interactions and relationships between applications and the underlying infrastructure. As new microservices come up or go away, the Smartscape topology map continuously updates in real-time.
Our massively parallel processing (MPP) data lakehouse is purpose-built to unify, store, and run lightning-fast analytics on observability, security, and business data with high performance and at scale.
Our AI engine automatically and continuously delivers precise answers. Davis® uses high-fidelity metrics, traces, logs, and user data mapped to a unified entity model to drive automation and deliver broader, deeper insights for modern cloud environments.