Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.241
Classic user sessions page end-of-life
We are deprecating the classic User sessions page soon and replacing it with a more powerful page for session segmentation. To stay tuned, keep an eye on our release notes.
New features and enhancements
Remediation tracking now enables you to view the risk assessment for the process groups affected by a vulnerability.
The title size of a tile has been moved from the dashboard definition to the dashboard metadata definition and included in the advanced settings UI for dashboards.
This change requires a migration which will update the last modified date for all dashboards.
Settings security policies
These previously existing settings are now available to be used in security policies:
- Settings > Web and mobile monitoring > Map IP addresses to locations
- Settings > Tags > Automatically applied tags
To learn about changes to the Dynatrace API in this release, see Dynatrace API changelog version 1.241.
General Availability (Build 1.241.153)
The 1.241 GA release contains 18 resolved issues.
- A heap dump is no longer produced when the session list has a large amount of data. (RUM-5590)
- Fixed showing a warning message on the Kubernetes settings page, if Kubernetes events are enabled, while Log Monitoring v2 is disabled. (K8S-2150)
- Enhanced API documentation for the latest OneAngent endpoint of the Deployment API. (APM-365055)
- Applied correct labels to the New User filter suggestions. (APM-365683)
- User action properties are now properly displayed on the mobile waterfall (user action analysis). (RUM-5423)
- Fixed a problem with cross-environment tracing when an URL with a trailing slash was configured. (APM-365567)
- Removed the loading overlay when querying/selecting facets. (APM-368050)
- Reintroduced a limit of 100,000 process group instances (last 72h) running on hosts presented on the "Deployment status" page for OneAgents. (APM-370529)
- It's no longer possible to set 0% value for an amount of captured session replays. (RUM-5345)
- Fixed issue that prevented the creation of custom messaging services with queue entry point type set to some technology types. (APM-368026)
- Fixed an issue, in which users without global permissions were not able to see ingested traces related to services they had permissions to view. (APM-367818)
- Migrated all markdown tiles with headers that do not contain a whitespace between the "#" and the header text to include it. Missing whitespace previously worked due to a bug in the markdown parser being used, this has since been fixed in the parser and a space is now required after the hash sign. (APM-369666)
- Fixed an issue with "500 Internal Server Error" response of Anomaly detection - Disk events API. (APM-370270)
- Improved efficiency and response time of filter operators in metric selectors that both apply an entity selector and filter a dimension called `Container` or `Process`. (APM-368260)
- Test connection button for CloudFoundry settings and Kubernetes cluster settings pages is now disabled for users with missing `settings:write permissions`. Otherwise users could run into 403 pages. (K8S-1995)
- Default values are now used when adding new rules at the Cloud application and workload detection settings where updated. (APM-368443)
- Due to a recent change in sprint 238 where we changed a setup flag value from METRICS to LABELS, we faced some problems and there for we need to fix any tile that has the new value. So the migrator checks for dashboards with SLO tiles and changes LABELS -> METRICS. Additionally we avoided using `No data found` in custom title since SLOs from remote env will show this title however data is shown in the tile. (APM-369109)
- Enable CDN to fallback when failing. (APM-368835)