Dynatrace API changelog version 1.169
- API explorer authenticates requests via the HTTP header instead of the query parameter.
- Token API is availabe as an Early Adopter Release.
- User sessions API:
- The following objects have been added to the UserSession object:
- IBM MQ tracing API is available as an Early Adopter Release.
- Notifications API is available as an Early Adopter Release.
- Anomaly Detection - AWS API:
- The ec2CandidateCpuSaturationDetection field has been added to the AwsAnomalyDetectionConfig object. It contains the new ec2CandidateCpuSaturationDetectionConfig object.
- AWS credentials configuration API:
- In the AwsCredentialsConfig object, the maximal amount of tagsToMonitor has been increased from 2 to 10.
- Dashboard API:
TECHNOLOGY_LANDSCAPE tile type has been removed.
- Kubernetes endpoint configurations API:
- The KubernetesConfiguration model has the new field—active.
- Maintenance window API:
- In the Recurrence object, the maximal value for the dayOfMonth field has been changed from 28 to 31.