Dynatrace fully supports Java as well as all major JVMs and JDKs, providing extensive Java monitoring capabilities:
- OpenTelemetry support for capturing traces and ingesting metrics.
For more information, see
- End-to-end transaction tracing of requests to web services, remoting services, JMS, and RabbitMQ
- OneAgent SDK for custom tracing
- Insight into SQL databases (via JDBC) and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, and Redis
- Heap, garbage collection, thread, JMX, process metrics, and much more
- Memory dump analysis—Dynatrace supports memory dumps for the Oracle JVM, OpenJDK, and IBM JVM
- Always-on, 24/7, production-grade CPU profiling
See our supported technologies matrix for details about the supported frameworks.