Update OneAgent on PPC BE Linux
To update an installed OneAgent instance on PPC BE follow the instructions below:
Redo all steps of the initial installation but install OneAgent to a new directory.
Stop all monitored processes.
Rename the current OneAgent installation directory (for example,
/opt/dynatrace/oneagent-old) and use the following command:bash
mv /opt/dynatrace/oneagent /opt/dynatrace/oneagent-old
This folder can be deleted following OneAgent update.
Rename the updated OneAgent folder to point to the original installation directory (for example, from
/opt/dynatrace/oneagent) using the following command:bash
mv /opt/dynatrace/oneagent-update /opt/dynatrace/oneagent
Restart all processes that are to be monitored.
Check installed version of OneAgent
Use one of these methods to check which version of OneAgent you currently have installed.
OneAgent command-line interface
oneagentctl with the
--version parameter. For more information, see OneAgent configuration via command-line interface.
- In the Dynatrace menu, select Hosts.
- Click the host you are interested in.
- Expand Properties under the host's name. The installed version of OneAgent is included in the listed properties.
- In the Dynatrace menu, select Deployment status.
- Click the All hosts or Recently connected hosts tab.
- Expand the host entry you are interested in. The installed version of OneAgent is included in the information that shows up.