ActiveGate works as a proxy between Dynatrace OneAgent and Dynatrace Cluster and can be installed on Windows or Linux. See ActiveGate hardware and system requirements.
You can use a number of command parameters with both the Linux and the Windows installers:
Dynatrace supports two types of ActiveGate, Environment ActiveGate and Cluster ActiveGate. If you use Dynatrace SaaS, you only need to install an Environment ActiveGate. Dynatrace Managed deployments typically require both ActiveGate types, although the most important type for Managed is the Cluster ActiveGate.
- Configure ActiveGate
- Configure trusted root certificates on ActiveGate
- Where can I find ActiveGate files?
- Which network ports does ActiveGate use?
- Configure ActiveGate launcher
- Setting up a proxy for ActiveGate
- Setting up reverse proxy for ActiveGate
- Configure an Environment ActiveGate for multi-environment support
- How to configure ciphers on ActiveGate
- Configure custom SSL certificate on ActiveGate