ActiveGate works as a proxy between Dynatrace OneAgent and Dynatrace Server and can be installed on Windows or Linux. With the Linux installer, you can use a number of command-line parameters.
Dynatrace supports two types of ActiveGates, Environment ActiveGates and Cluster ActiveGates. If you use Dynatrace SaaS, you only need to install an Environment ActiveGate. Dynatrace Managed deployments typically require both ActiveGate types, although the most important type for Managed is the Cluster ActiveGate.
Note: "ActiveGate" is the name of the component that was previously known as "Security Gateway."
- Configure ActiveGate
- Where can I find ActiveGate files?
- Which network ports does ActiveGate use?
- Preserve settings during ActiveGate update
- Configure ActiveGate launcher
- Setting up proxy for ActiveGate
- Configure an Environment ActiveGate for multi-environment support
- How to configure ciphers on ActiveGate
- Configure custom SSL certificate on ActiveGate