We're glad that you're making use of Dynatrace Help. We work hard to keep this documentation current, complete, and useful.
Dynatrace Help policies
When we describe how to do something here, you can assume that it's the recommended method.
If we don't mention support for specific software or a specific version of that software, you can assume that we don't support it.
These are the canonical lists of environments, technologies, and versions that you can monitor with Dynatrace:
How to share links to Dynatrace Help topics
To share links to Help topics with your colleagues
Go to the Help page that you want to share.
Hover your pointer over a page heading and click the link icon.
This copies the shortlink URL to your clipboard.
Because shortlink URLs are based on topic IDs, they work even if the actual URL of a page changes over time. So this approach is more reliable than just copying a URL from your browser address field.
How to search Dynatrace Help
There's a Search Dynatrace Help box above the table of contents. Start typing your query in the box to view a list of the most relevant Help topics.
- Click a listing to go straight to that topic.
- Click Show more results to get a complete list of results, which you can filter by category and sort by relevance or date.
How to give us feedback
The quality of Dynatrace Help depends on people like you. If you have feedback about this help system that you'd like to share, we would love to hear from you.
- Go to the Dynatrace Help page that you want to comment on.
- Select the Feedback link in the lower-right corner of the page.
- Type the title of your message, your email address, and your feedback (you can draw or annotate directly on the help page you're commenting on).
- Click SEND.
- We'll address your feedback as soon as we can.