Dynatrace comes with native support for service-level objective (SLO) monitoring according to Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) fundamentals published by Google.
You can review the current health status, error budgets, target and warning, along with the timeframe of all your SLOs on the SLOs overview page.
Define and configure
- You can define SLOs based on preconfigured templates provided by Dynatrace or create and configure your own SLO definitions. For a better understanding of how to configure out-of-the-box SLOs, see Example configuration of service-level objective definitions.
- You can control access to the SLOs in your environment based on management-zone permissions.
- Pin SLO tiles to your dashboard to visualize their current state along with the remaining error budgets.
- Query and chart metrics in the Data explorer.
- Review a list of current SLOs on the Hosts, Services, and Kubernetes workload details pages.
You get Davis support to determine SLO violations before software is in production and to provide root-cause analysis.