The Markdown tile enables you to display custom Markdown-formatted text on your dashboard. You can find Markdown documentation at Commonweb.org.
Type your text into the input field in the right-hand panel. A preview of the tile is immediately displayed.
The following Markdown features are supported:
- Headings: You can use heading levels from H1 to H6. Markdown works in headings.
- Emphasis: You can add bold using asterisks or underscores.
- Lists: You can create numbered, or bulleted lists, and also create sub-list items.
- Links: There are two ways to define a link:
- An absolute URL.
- An anchor to a Dynatrace page, for example,
[Synthetic](#monitors;gf=all;gtf=l_2_HOURS). The URL of your environment will be prepended automatically. You can copy an anchor from your browser's address field.
- Horizontal rules
- Line breaks