- What are the disk requirements for OneAgent installation and upgrade?
- Where can I find OneAgent files and logs?
- How can I pass a proxy address during installation?
- How can I stop/restart OneAgent?
- What can I do when OneAgent blocks a port I need?
- What is "complete" Apache web server restart?
- Does Dynatrace require privileged access to my operating system?
- How do I enable deep monitoring for applications confined by AppArmor?
- What are the main functions of a Security Gateway?
- Which Security Gateway types does Dynatrace provide?
- What is the role of a private Security Gateway?
- When is it required to install a private Security Gateway?
- How do I install a private Security Gateway?
- What command line parameters can be used with Security Gateway?
- How do I configure a Security Gateway?
- How do I set up proxy authentication for Security Gateway?
- How do I preserve my configured settings during Security Gateway upgrades?
- Can I use a single private Security Gateway for multiple environments?
- Where can I find private Security Gateway files?
- How do I uninstall a private Security Gateway?
Dynatrace Managed - On-premises deployments
Clusters and cluster nodes
- Which network ports does Dynatrace Server use?
- What are the available installation parameters?
- What is the directory structure of Dynatrace Managed?
- How do I update Dynatrace Managed?
- Can I use a proxy for Internet access?
- How do I configure an SMTP server connection?
- What are the configurable properties of Dynatrace Server?
Public Managed Security Gateway
- How do I create and manage monitoring environments?
- What are the available communication endpoints?
- Can I use my own SSL certificate?
- How do I add a certificate to the Dynatrace Server trust store?
- How do I enable synthetic monitors?
- How do I set up mobile apps for real user monitoring?
- How do I enable agentless real user monitoring?