To create a management zone
- Go to Settings > Preferences > Management zones.
- Click the Create management zone button.
- Management zones are comprised of rules that define the entities that are part of each management zone. These rules are built upon the powerful Dynatrace tagging engine. A maximum of 15 rules can be configured per management zone. To add a new rule, click Add new rule. In the image below, you can see a number of rule examples that you can define to set up a management zone.
Assign access rights to management zones
Once a management zone has been created, it’s time to define which user groups should have access to that management zone, and at what level of access.
- Select User authentication > User groups > Users from the navigation menu of the Cluster Management Console.
- Proceed with assigning permissions.