To enable or disable charts:
- Go to https://davis.dynatrace.com. Sign in with your Dynatrace Managed credentials.
- Click Account settings in the User profile menu in the top-right corner of the Davis Assistant window.
- Click Dynatrace environments in the side-menu and click the environment table row for which you want to enable (or disable) charts.
- Click Advanced to view more options.
- If Use stable (Default) is selected as the Davis conversation engine, select Use beta and click the Accept button in the Beta privacy options modal dialog to continue. Otherwise, click the Allow responses to include charts checkbox to enable (or disable) charts.
Note: Charts require that the Davis Assistant beta conversation engine be enabled.
In order to support as many devices as possible, Davis Assistant creates and saves charts as anonymized images with no identifiable information. The images are created on demand and stored for up to 30 days in Amazon S3. The images don't require authentication for access, but they're secured using a randomly generated token in the file name.