Find out below how you can change your Cloud Automation settings.
How can I allow other users to view and manage the Cloud Automation bridge?
If you already have access to the Cloud Automation bridge and you want to add permissions to allow other users to view and manage the Cloud Automation bridge, you need to assign the Cloud Automation admin group to the respective users.
To assign the Cloud Automation admin group
- In Dynatrace, open the user menu in the upper-right corner of the page and go to Account settings > Identity management > User management.
To add an existing user to the group
- Select the user and then select Edit.
- Scroll down to Assign groups to user and select the Cloud Automation admin group.
- Select Save.
To add a new user to the group
- Select Invite user.
- Enter the required details.
- Go to Assign groups to user and select the Cloud Automation admin group.
- Select Invite.
How can I replace the existent API token with another one?
To replace an existent Dynatrace API token with a new one
- In your Cloud Automation bridge, go to your Dynatrace project.
- In the menu on the left side of the page, select the Uniform icon.
- Select Secrets.
- Select the Delete icon to delete your secret.
- Select Add secret to add a new secret
- Enter the updated information.
- Select Add secret to save your configuration.
How can I automate Cloud Automation through an API?
Cloud Automation provides its own API. You can get the token from the user menu in the upper-right corner, and access the API interface through the Cloud Automation API link. See Keptn API for details.