Dedicated performance profile configuration
The dedicated performance profile offers powerful performance optimization for your Dynatrace environment. With the dedicated profile, you can enhance the computing capabilities of your ActiveGate host to improve monitoring and analysis capabilities.
- The dedicated performance profile should be used on powerful instances, such as
- When using the dedicated performance profile, no other ActiveGate functionality should be running simultaneously with extensions.
- If you use ActiveGate groups, ensure that all ActiveGates within the group have the same custom configuration applied for the chosen performance profile.
To configure the ActiveGate for the dedicated performance profile
- Modify the
custom.propertiesfile to restrict ActiveGate functionality to Extensions 2.0 only.json
[aws_monitoring] aws_monitoring_enabled = false [azure_monitoring] azure_monitoring_enabled = false [cloudfoundry_monitoring] cloudfoundry_monitoring_enabled = false [kubernetes_monitoring] kubernetes_monitoring_enabled = false [log_analytics_collector] log_analytics_collector_enabled = false [vmware_monitoring] vmware_monitoring_enabled = false [dbAgent] dbAgent_enabled = false [zremote] zremote_enabled = false [synthetic] synthetic_enabled = false [beacon_forwarder] beacon_forwarder_enabled = false [metrics_ingest] metrics_ingest_enabled = false [collector] DumpSupported = false [collector] MSGrouter = false [otlp_ingest] otlp_ingest_enabled = false [collector] restInterface = false
- Modify ActiveGate memory settings via the
- Restart the ActiveGate to apply the configuration changes.
- Set the performance profile of the ActiveGate to