- Beta support for Node.js version 7. Please contact Dynatrace Support for access.
- Beta Support for Redis. Please contact Dynatrace Support for access.
- Added support for Nginx 1.10.3, 1.11.9, 1.11.10, and Nginx Plus R11.
General improvements and fixes
- Support for musl-libc. Dynatrace now officially supports the monitoring of Docker containers built on Linux distributions that are based on musl-libc, instead of glibc. Most notably, this affects all Alpine Linux containers. Please note that the Linux distribution where OneAgent is installed must still be glibc-based.
- Support for Inodes monitoring
- Performance enhancements for inter-agent communication
- Stability improvements for network monitoring
- PHP-FPM technology detection
- Support for local connection topology and connectivity
- Fix for JVM GC suspension events
- Support for Docker installed from RPM packages (Docker-current binaries)
- Fix for SQLite detection for Ghost CMS
Security Gateway updates
- Security fix for Security Gateway Managed deployments. DebugUI access is now restricted to localhost only. We strongly recommend that you update Security Gateway to the latest version, 115. The fix has been backported to version 113.
- Security Gateway entity IDs are now preserved following updates (Linux deployments only).
- The ability to run Security Gateway as a non-root user on Linux machines is now available. During installation of private Security Gateways, users can now specify a user name for running SGW using the following parameter:
- Security Gateways settings are now preserved during updates. This applies to the following settings: proxy-server, proxy-port, proxy-scheme, proxy-user, proxy-password, port-ssl=9999, dnsEntryPoint, ec2InternalDomain, and the files keystore.jks and trusted.jsk.
- Support of custom certificates (Linux only).
- Improved performance of communication between Security Gateway and Dynatrace Server within load-heavy environments.
OpenStack related enhancements
- HTTPS support for Keystone endpoint in OpenStack project configuration.
- Fix for running VM metrics. Metrics now only reflect VMs that have active status.
- VM and Compute Node states are now reported.
- Improved data collection.