Single communication endpoint for Managed clusters
With NGINX now installed on each cluster node, it is now possible to route agent traffic through this central communication hub using port
443. This is a big performance increase in the first place and makes configuration easier. NGINX internally routes incoming traffic to the embedded ActiveGate or server process on the correct node. This feature is currently in early access and will be the default configuration in the next release (version 1.154).
Storage settings for symbol files for mobile apps
To access environment-specific source-map storage settings
- From within the CMC, select Environments from the navigation menu.
- Select the environment you want to configure.
- Click the Edit button (pencil icon) in the Symbol files for mobile applications row.
- Define a storage size. The default value is 100 MBs, the recommended minimum. There is no maximum size, but the size must be defined in MBs.
Note: this configuration is only relevant when mobile monitoring is used. Otherwise, this value can be set to
Also in this release
- New clusters now download only the latest applicable OneAgent version, rather than all available OneAgent versions. Unused and unsupported OneAgent versions are automatically removed on an on-going basis.
- For user session storage, we recommend that you reserve
5%of overall volume storage (regardless of whether storage is shared with Cassandra) with a minimum of at least
- To improve the performance of our LDAP integration, we’ve introduced connection pools to limit the number of concurrent LDAP connections.
- We’ve updated our installation and upgrade packages to now include Elasticsearch version 5.6.8.
- We’ve updated the Swagger UI texts in the CMC to improve on the API documentation.
Other new features
Additionally, all new features introduced with Dynatrace SaaS version 1.149 and version 1.150 are now also supported by Dynatrace Managed.
- CMC showed only one of many Cluster ActiveGates on the
Homepage when multiple ActiveGates share the same name.
- We resolved performance issues on the
Environmentpage that resulted in it taking over a minute to load when there were more than 100 environments to display.
- Case-sensitivity with SAML group integration has been removed.
- Troubles with user session export have been solved by opening outgoing connections from cluster nodes.