Dynatrace performance monitoring + PagerDuty alerting = a love story
Respond to service failures faster with PagerDuty incident management
Try for free See the magic
Easily receive Dynatrace notifications via PagerDuty
Dynatrace offers an out-of-the-box PagerDuty integration that automatically pushes Dynatrace problem notifications to PagerDuty incident management.
From the PagerDuty incident, you can drill down to Dynatrace to see the line of code affected and quickly isolate the root cause.
In Dynatrace you have dashboards for every role – Dev, Ops, and Business – so that everyone can look at the same picture and source of truth, eliminating the back and forth common to most incident war rooms. Also, if the incident is resolved in Dynatrace, it will be automatically resolved in PagerDuty as well.
Proactively manage APM with PagerDuty and Dynatrace
PagerDuty’s sophisticated and customizable escalation policies and schedules are ideal for informing responsible DevOps teams about detected problems. With the Dynatrace PagerDuty Integration DevOps are able to:
- respond to service failures and requests as quickly as possible
- minimize expensive downtime and fix problems faster
- have a more proactive APM experience
Start your free Dynatrace trial today!
“Dynatrace told us exactly how we’re using our environment, so we know what resources to move to the cloud for greater productivity and efficiency. You get instant value from Dynatrace.”
Resolve problems before they impact the user experience
Dynatrace identifies performance issues before the user experience is affected by them. Problems are prioritized based on their impact. So you always know how severe a problem is and if it’s impacting the user's experience.
- When critical performance issues are discovered, you don’t have to manually interpret dozens of data sources to know the root cause.
- Dynatrace provides a single problem notification that identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Because you don’t need to invest time into finding problems, you can focus on fixing them.