The new application view for high priority user actions delivers long-awaited functionality to Ruxit: timeline analysis (or “waterfall charts”) for user actions that shows the most important browser metrics along with details about when resources are loaded.
Our new “beta release” application view offers this functionality for all high priority user actions.
To enable the new beta view for applications:
- From the Ruxit homepage, click the Applications tile.
- On the Applications page, select the application you want to view.
- On the selected Application page, click Enable beta.
To view timeline analysis for a user action:
- From any Application page, select the User actions portion of the infographic.
- Select a user action from the Top consumers list at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Analyze on timeline button.