User Experience Test
Whether it's a new site or mobile app you're launching in today's competitive online market, the user experience test is an invaluable tool for mitigating risk and building better products. A user experience test, or a synthetic test in which user interactions with an application are simulated, can provide you with valuable information about how your app may perform in the wild. The right user experience testing solution will enable you to visualize and validate your application architecture and quickly resolve issues before users and your reputation are affected.
Implementing an Accurate User Experience Test
The complexity of modern applications makes it difficult to implement a realistic and accurate user experience test. Without the foundation of an end-to-end synthetic monitoring solution, a user experience test may lack the scope necessary to fully investigate an application environment complicated by distributed architectures, third-party services and a diversity of client-side devices.
Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring offers our customers powerful capabilities to overcome that complexity and proactively test and exercise the entire application delivery chain:
- Drive high-volume traffic from the cloud and our globally-distributed Last Mile network to verify the performance of all application components and obtain realistic measurements from the end-user perspective.
- Employ browser-based scripting, emulating the actions of real users using real browser agents in key locations around the world, to achieve the most accurate performance testing of complex Web 2.0 applications.
- Access our application and end user monitoring solutions to activate automated application topology and user transaction mapping and pinpoint anomalies and bottlenecks.
Incorporating the User Experience Test and User Experience Management in Your Business
For engineers in pre-production, synthetic user experience test can provide valuable insights into how an application performs under stress. But for product managers and business owners, there's no substitute for user monitoring softwarethat provides insight into how real users are experiencing your live application or website. Dynatrace's cloud-based Real User Experience solution collects real-time data on application performance and real user behavior, allowing you to better understand consumers, the devices and browsers they use, and how they interact with your products. And analysis of this real user data, in tandem with synthetically-generated user experience test data, empowers you to continuously improve and optimize performance and manage the user experience throughout the lifecycle of your applications.
- Unprecedented visibility. Automatically capture and analyze every visit, user click and transaction, eliminating blind spots and gaining 360° visibility into the user experience.
- Actionable insight. Identify problematic transactions and isolate the root cause of performance issues. Manage third-party service provider outages and remedy performance degradation fast.
- Superior adaptability. View usage statistics and the click paths of your users to identify user preferences and patterns, anticipate trends, and stay ahead of the competition.
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.