A unique approach to securing cloud-native applications at runtime combined with intelligent automation empowers DevSecOps at scale
Modern cloud application security done right
Runtime vulnerability analysis
Reduce the time and cost to find and fix application vulnerabilities. Leverage runtime context to precisely implement countermeasures and remediation.
Runtime application protection
Reduce exposure to missed and zero-day vulnerabilities. Continuously detect and block common application attacks, like SQL injection and command injection.
Free your teams from war rooms and focus them on bringing innovation to market. Stop wasting time sifting through the noise and chasing false positives.
Accelerate speed to market and productivity through improved DevSecOps collaboration. Increase confidence in application releases with security gates.
Detect and remediate Log4Shell with Dynatrace
Empower teams to achieve better business outcomes
- More time for innovation drives accelerated time to market
- Improved enterprise risk mitigation lowers exposure time and business impact
- More efficient collaboration results in improved effectiveness
A powerful part of the Dynatrace platform
Continuous runtime vulnerability analysis, AI-powered risk assessment, and runtime application protection help customers intelligently automate DevSecOps to innovate faster with less risk.
Maximize impact with AI-assisted prioritization
Davis Security Advisor gives teams the precise information they need to resolve the most critical vulnerabilities first. Davis uses security intelligence and runtime context to determine risk based on criteria like internet exposure and access to sensitive data.
See the platform in action
Securing cloud-native applications
The way modern apps are developed and run is changing at light speed, and traditional tools for securing them just can’t keep up.
Download this eBook from analyst firm Enterprise Strategy Group to hear what 383 cybersecurity professionals think about:
- The current and future composition of cloud-native apps and infrastructure.
- The security challenges and threats that result from this new complexity.
- How integrated security platforms & automation can close the cloud security maturity gap.
As part of our digital transformation journey, Auto Club Group adopted a multi-cloud strategy, along with agile and SecDevOps approaches to delivering modern applications. However, these practices can introduce gaps in security and observability on exploitable vulnerabilities in the run-time stack, like the recent critical Log4J Shell vulnerability. Turning on the Dynatrace Application Security Module™, we were able to quickly identify vulnerabilities while having the capability to continuously monitor the security environment in our critical business applications.Gopal Padinjaruveetil CISO Auto Club Group
- The Maturation of Cloud-native Security Securing Modern Applications and Infrastructure
- The next generation of cloud application security - eBook
- CISO Report: The state of application security
- How Dynatrace uses Dynatrace to combat the Log4j vulnerability (Log4Shell)
- Dynatrace Application Security automatically detects and blocks attacks in real time
- Detect and remediate Log4Shell with Dynatrace