End-to-end observability for your AI-powered applications.
Accelerating business transformation with AI Observability
Get answers about the behavior, performance, and cost of AI models and services and end-to-end operational view for your AI applications.
- Seamlessly integrate with cloud services and custom models such as Amazon Elastic Inference, Google Tensor Processing Unit, and NVIDIA GPU.
- Monitor infrastructure data, including temperature, memory utilization, and process usage to ultimately support carbon-reduction initiatives.
- Connect and monitor cloud services, custom and foundational models, including large language models (LLMs) such as OpenAI GPT3/4, Amazon Translate, Amazon Textract, Azure Computer Vision, and Azure Custom Vision Prediction.
- Get visibility into service-level performance metrics like token consumption, latency, availability, response time, and error count for production models.
- Seamlessly integrate with your semantic caches and vector databases like Milvus, Weaviate, Chroma, and Qdrant.
- Understand the effectiveness of your retrieval-augmented generation (RAG) architecture from both retrieval and generation aspects, and detect model drift in embedding computations with the help of semanic cache hit rates.
- Integrate with orchestration frameworks like LangChain to simplify tracing distributed requests.
- Get detailed workflow analysis, resource allocation insights, and end-to-end execution insights from prompt to response.
- Improve your GenAI application by designing better RAG pipelines. Reduce response times and hallucinations with detailed workflow analysis, resource allocation insights, and end-to-end execution insights into each step of your AI agent's task.
AI observability only Dynatrace can deliver
Optimize customer experiences end-to-end, tying AI costs to business value and sustainability.
Deliver reliable, new AI-backed services with the help of predictive orchestrations.
Automatically identify performance bottlenecks and root causes with real-user monitoring (RUM).
Gain full understanding of your AI stack and the hidden costs of AI at a granular level.