Cloud is essential to your business strategy. Avoid common hazards for successful cloud migration with Dynatrace.
Ensure that the app is well suited for cloud, and the new design and cloud architecture are effective. Dynatrace provides essential insights about the current application – architecture, usage, resources, dependencies, and more - for accurate assessment and optimized design.
Problems during cloud migration impact service delivery and cause delays. Leverage automated root-cause analysis, prioritized on end user impact. Ensure a faster, smoother migration by resolving problems faster, and even stopping faulty code builds before they reach production.
Ensure that your new cloud-based environment meets expectations for service delivery. AI ensures fast, proactive problem detection and resolution, eliminating war rooms and reducing TCO. Seamlessly transition your operations - Dynatrace automatically links application services before and after migration to the cloud.
Obtain essential insights for better assessment and planning
- In just minutes, automatically create a complete, interactive dependency map of application components across the entire stack.
- Identify data repositories and activity.
- Determine external resources and dependencies.
Understand application usage and requirements
- See how users access and interact with the application. Identify key transactions and business KPIs.
- Automatically create a detailed performance baseline.
- Use performance metrics for proper sizing and capacity planning.
Minimize disruption during cloud migration and prevent delays
- Dynatrace cloud migration tools ensure design compliance with real time, full stack observability of the application and components.
- Artificial intelligence continuously learns application behavior, detects anomalies, and proactively pinpoints the root causes of issues.
- Detect architectural regressions with automated tests. Dynatrace integrates with your CI/CD tool chain to stop broken builds earlier in your delivery pipeline.
Simplify cloud operations
- Multi-data center observability delivers complete transparency including infrastructure, containers, and cloud services.
- All relevant metrics — for every user, application, and transaction — are visualized in real-time
- Cloud services are automatically linked with their pre-migration versions for SLA tracking continuity
Dynatrace was built for the cloud
- Dynatrace provides cloud-native monitoring for all major cloud platforms
- Auto-detect cloud applications and services on AWS, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, OpenStack, OpenShift, and more.
- Gain observability into containers from the application perspective.