Cloud migration and cloud operations
Whether public or private, if you are replatforming, rehosting, refactoring, or hybrid – for any cloud platform you choose – Dynatrace ensures success through every step of your journey.
Cloud is essential to your business strategy. Avoid common hazards for successful cloud migration with Dynatrace.
Ensure that the app is well suited for cloud, and the new design and cloud architecture are effective. Dynatrace provides essential insights about the current application – architecture, usage, resources, dependencies, and more - for accurate assessment and optimized design.
Problems during cloud migration impact service delivery and cause delays. Leverage automated root-cause analysis, prioritized on end user impact. Ensure a faster, smoother migration by resolving problems faster, and even stopping faulty code builds before they reach production.
Ensure that your new cloud-based environment meets expectations for service delivery. AI ensures fast, proactive problem detection and resolution, eliminating war rooms and reducing TCO. Seamlessly transition your operations - Dynatrace automatically links application services before and after migration.
Obtain essential insights for better assessment and planning
- In just minutes, automatically create a complete, interactive dependency map of application components across the entire stack.
- Identify data repositories and activity.
- Determine external resources and dependencies.
Understand application usage and requirements
Minimize disruption during cloud migration and prevent delays
- Dynatrace cloud migration tools ensure design compliance with real time, full stack visibility of the application and components.
- Artificial intelligence continuously learns application behavior, detects anomalies, and proactively pinpoints the root causes of issues.
- Detect architectural regressions with automated tests. Dynatrace integrates with your CI/CD tool chain to stop broken builds earlier in your delivery pipeline.
Simplify cloud operations
- Multi-data center visibility delivers complete transparency including infrastructure, containers, and cloud services.
- All relevant metrics — for every user, application, and transaction — are visualized in real-time
- Cloud services are automatically linked with their pre-migration versions for SLA tracking continuity
Dynatrace seamlessly integrates with your cloud and container environments
Dynatrace was built for the cloud
A recent O'Reilly Media-Dynatrace survey found that 92% of companies anticipate going cloud-native within the next 5 years.
So, exactly how do you successfully migrate toward cloud-native technologies and practices?
A new global survey asks 800 CIOs about the challenges they face as they strive to keep up with the demands of today’s ever-faster digital innovation. Dive in to find out the biggest barriers to cloud migrations and DevOps adoption.
Hear Alois Mayr, Tech Lead for cloud and virtualization technologies in the Dynatrace Innovation Lab, as he discusses a 3-step path to modernizing applications and the unique benefits Dynatrace provides along the journey.