Application topology discovery and mapping
Automatically discover your entire IT stack—end-to-end in real time. Updates automatically!
Auto-discover your full technology stack in minutes
In under 5 minutes, with no manual configuration, Dynatrace auto-discovers all the components and dependencies of your entire technology stack end-to-end. All you need to do is install a single agent.
- Smartscape technology automatically detects your entire web environment.
- Dynatrace detects billions of causal dependencies between websites, applications, services, processes, hosts, networks, and cloud infrastructure within minutes.
- Your entire application topology is visualized in an interactive infographic.
Dynatrace auto-detects and monitors the broadest range of technologies in the industry
Dynatrace automatically learns how your application works
As it discovers your IT architecture topology, Dynatrace automatically learns your environment’s normal performance. You don’t need to verify baseline thresholds for metrics like response time and CPU health or adjust static alerting thresholds—it’s all handled for you automatically.
- Dynatrace self-learning capabilities automatically identify performance anomalies.
- Artificial intelligence determines whether or not a problem affects your customers.
- Big data analytics automatically perform root-cause analysis to pinpoint the reasons behind performance problems.
“After deploying a new release, we spent over 30 hours trying to find a performance problem. Once we found the issue, it only took us 30 minutes to fix it. With Dynatrace application performance monitoring, finding a similar problem would only take us minutes to identify, saving us precious time and resources.”
Get actionable insights into highly dynamic environments
The complexity and speed of change in today’s fluid and highly dynamic environments are simply beyond human capability to manage. With Dynatrace, you see how everything works together. Click any component to drill down into its performance details.
- Dynatrace automatically and continuously recognizes changes to your IT environment on the fly.
- Always have an up-to-date, real-time dynamic blueprint of your application architecture.
- Have all information about complex and dynamic IT environments at your fingertips—with no manual assembly or correlation of data.