Resolve problems before they impact your customers
Dynatrace identifies performance issues before your customers are affected by them. Problems are prioritized based on their impact to your customers. So you always know how severe a problem is and if it’s impacting the user experience of your customers.
- When critical performance issues are discovered, you don’t have to manually interpret dozens of data sources to know the root cause.
- Dynatrace provides a single problem notification that identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Because you don’t need to invest time into finding problems, you can focus on fixing them.
Instead of waiting for a customer to call in and report a problem, we can now see where the problems and slow applications occur and fix them before they affect the customers.Anders Klintelius CTO at Stratsys
Cut down your mean time to repair by 90% or more
Performance problems are seldom isolated, one-time events—they’re usually symptoms of larger issues. Dynatrace artificial intelligence looks at billions of events and helps you address the causes of problems, not the symptoms.
With Dynatrace, we immediately identify problems, quantify the business impact and share root cause data with our teams. This ensures that any incident causes minimal impact to our end users.
Resolve highly complex problems visually
Applications in today’s increasingly complex and highly dynamic environments have more dependencies than a single person can effectively analyze with traditional monitoring tools.
- Dynatrace artificial intelligence detects causal relationships in elastic application environments automatically and continuously.
- Leverage instant replay of application problems. Watch in detail how the various components of your environment were affected over time.
- View an interactive infographic that tells you where a problem is and what you can do about it.
Try it free
A Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ and ranked #1 in the Critical Capabilities for APM and Observability reports
See why we’re positioned furthest for Vision and highest for Execution in the Magic Quadrant, and ranked #1 in all Use Cases in the Critical Capabilities Report for Application Performance Monitoring and Observability.