Linux Server monitoring
Capacity management and server performance monitoring for Linux made easy
Try for free See the magic
Start Linux server metrics monitoring in under 5 minutes!
In under five minutes, Dynatrace shows you your servers’ CPU, memory, and network health metrics all the way down to the process level.
- Manual configuration of your monitoring setup is no longer necessary.
- Auto-detection starts monitoring new virtual machines as they are deployed.
- Dynatrace is the only solution that shows you process-specific network metrics.
Supported Linux operating systems
Monitor containers and cloud environments out-of-the-box
Ensure cloud-based application delivery and understand how your applications are deployed across cloud instances.
- See the full picture of your dynamic infrastructure in real time.
- Gain observability into containers from the application perspective without touching your images or making special configurations.
- Dynatrace automatically keeps up with any changes in your environment.
Get full insights into virtualized environments
Dynatrace gives you a comprehensive overview of your virtualized network infrastructure. You’ll always know the status of your virtual hosts.
- Dynatrace automatically learns the baseline performance of your application under load, including response times, error rates, and behavior.
- You'll be notified instantly, if a code deployment results in unusually high resource consumption.