SAP Cloud Platform monitoring
Innovate faster with full stack monitoring for SAP Cloud Platform, powered by AI
Leverage full insights into your applications on SAP Cloud Platform with zero manual configuration:
digital user experiences
Manage microservice architectures in hybrid environments
Resolve problems proactively,
powered by AI
Get instant application insights
Dynatrace full stack monitoring, powered by AI, helps development, operations and business teams light up microservice architectures in multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud environments with zero effort.
- Monitor and optimize every single transaction
- Manage application performance in dynamic environments
- Resolve issues proactively
- Automate monitoring with artificial intelligence
Building the Cloud Platform of the Future: SAP
When the largest and busiest enterprises in the world rely on your cloud platform to innovate and succeed, there is no room for error. Marc Geall and Michael Wintergerst from SAP walk us through their plans to future proof the world's leading enterprise cloud platform. View the presentation to learn what performance challenges SAP face, what's their vision for better serving their customers and partners, and why they work with Dynatrace as a partner for now and the future.
Just a few of our enterprise customers
Resolve problems in 95% less time!
Forget what you thought you knew about application monitoring, artificial intelligence changes the game entirely:
- Automatic performance baselines
- Anomaly detection before customers are impacted
- Touch-free fully automated root cause analysis
- No alert spam: one single notification including business impact and root cause
One comprehensive solution for hybrid application environments
Dynatrace detects application dependencies and provides one consolidated view on application performance for:
- SAP Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Azure and all other leading cloud and container technologies
- 3rd party services and components and CDNs
- On-premises applications and data centers
Get started in 3 easy steps
1. Sign up
Find us at the SAP App Center. You will be up and running in less than 5 minutes.
2. Connect our OneAgent
- Add our OneAgent via buildpack
- Autodiscovery and auto-baselining do the heavy lifting
- Get full insights without touching the code or manual configuration
3. You are all set ... really!
- Prebuilt dashboards
- Code level insights
- Proactive notifications