Application performance management
Diagnose performance problems, optimize your stack, and deliver outstanding user experiences
Try for free See the magic
What is Application Performance Management (APM)?
The term APM refers to the management of software application performance to ensure an expected level of service, as measured by performance metrics and user experience monitoring. APM solutions aim to detect and pinpoint application performance issues before real users are impacted. However, not all APM tools are able to follow through on the promise.
Dynatrace delivers by identifying the root cause of problems, saving you from manual data analysis. Fixing, accelerating, and optimizing your applications has never been so easy.
Dynatrace recognized as a leader in APM
Better performance through observability, intelligence, and automation
Explore our interactive product tour to see how our all-in-one solution helps you identify, understand, and resolve application issues before they affect users.
Tour the product
Dynatrace is a G2 leader in APM
Dynatrace has been named a Leader based on receiving a high customer Satisfaction score and having a large Market Presence. Dynatrace has the largest Market Presence and received the highest Satisfaction score among products in Application Performance Management (APM).
Quality of Support
Ease of Setup
Direction of Product
“Dynatrace gives you the full picture of why your apps crashed and how to prevent it from happening again. You get instant value from Dynatrace.”
Benefits in a nutshell
Application monitoring and management
- Get insights into any application and environment
- Optimize performance and quickly resolve problems
- Trace requests through the entire call tree
Upgrade your digital user experience
- Identify problems before your customers notice.
- Improve transaction speeds and load times
- Optimize customer journeys based on visual insights
Monitor dynamic layer environments
- Focus on any layer: from application environments to services, processes, hosts or whole datacenters.
- Dynatrace’s APM tools allow you to discover cloud native environments out-of-the-box.
- Artificial intelligence helps to locate performance issues in real-time.
Full-stack observation including infrastructure monitoring
- All physical and virtual server performance metrics at a glance.
- APM monitoring takes over control of network traffic on host and process level.
- Never miss a thing due to smart log analytics for unified monitoring.
Why choose Dynatrace?
See it all in-context, including metrics, logs, traces, entity relationships, UX, behavior, and vulnerability scores.
Make it easy with automatic deploy, config, discovery, topology, performance, updates, and more.
Free your time with precise answers for proactive problem resolution and performance improvements.
Eliminate silos and accelerate teamwork with a single source of truth for your Biz, Dev, Sec and Ops teams.
User experience &
Deliver remarkable experiences across every user journey and maximize business KPIs and revenue.
Gartner recognizes Dynatrace as a 2021 Magic Quadrant Leader for APM
Gartner Magic Quadrant 2021
Named a leader for the 11th time
Gartner Critical Capabilities
Scored highest in 5 out of 6 use cases