Store traces, metrics, and logs in one place
- Integrate metrics, logs, and traces in traditional and cloud-native environments
- Maximize insights with automatic baselining and AI-powered anomaly detection
- Consolidate observability solutions and cut costs
- Unify analysis with correlated signals for services and workloads
Ingest data from anywhere
- Ingest OpenTelemetry data using native OTLP, managed Dynatrace collectors, or automate collection with the Dynatrace OneAgent
- Combine OpenTelemetry with Dynatrace PurePath for enhanced trace correlation
- Apply Dynatrace OpenTelemetry solutions for serverless and Istio/Envoy monitoring
With [Dynatrace] OneAgent OpenTelemetry, tracing automatically gets ingested. This lets us diagnose problems that are not only in our application, but also with external integrations.Justin Scherer Senior Software Engineer at Northwestern Mutual
- OpenTelemetry and the opportunity for intelligent observability
Discover how OpenTelemetry and Dynatrace drive application observability together.
- DEMO: The road to observability with OpenTelemetry: Identifying metrics and traces
A step by step approach to setting up OpenTelemetry and Dynatrace.
- Dynatrace simplifies OpenTelemetry metric collection for context-aware AI analytics
Discover unknown unknowns using exploratory analytics for OpenTelemetry data.
Get a free trial
See our unified observability and security platform in action.