Massive automation is at the heart of the Dynatrace platform
Traditional monitoring approaches can't keep up
A single cloud native application can consist of thousands of microservices running inside of containers, and millions of interdependencies, adding layers of complexity to an already convoluted digital ecosystem.
The manual effort to deploy, configure, and manage traditional tools is no longer feasible. You need automation every step of the way.
Massive automation is Dynatrace’s answer to match the requirement of web-scale dynamic microservice environments.
Auto-deploy with a single agent
Through OneAgent, high-fidelity data is automatically and continually gathered in context without manual configuration or scripting.
The Dynatrace OneAgent discovers all processes running on the host and automatically activates instrumentation specifically for your stack. New components get auto-instrumented on the fly.
Continuously auto-discover and map your environment
Proactively identify problems and their impact
Precise root-cause and auto-remediation
Dynatrace fully automates root cause analysis. Because we understand all the relationships and dependencies in your environment, the Dynatrace AI engine, Davis®, can provide precise answers to the root cause of an incident and how we found it. Even better, you can also automate remediation for many issues through integrations with CMDB and continuous delivery tools.
Deployment and upgrades are a breeze
With Dynatrace, the deployment process couldn’t be easier. Simply install OneAgent on your hosts or in your PaaS environments, and that’s it. In minutes, we auto-discover your entire stack, end-to-end, even those processes running inside containers.
Upgrades are automated as well. You control when they happen, and we do the rest.
We went from zero to 12,000 hosts in less than two months. Our staging environment and production roll out happened while I was having some beers and a BBQ over the weekend! Automation, trust and tools were key to this success.Reinhard Weber Senior Product Manager SAP CX
Get a free trial
Thought leadership, blogs, and best practices. Enjoy.
- The next generation of cloud application security - eBook
- CISO Report: The state of application security
- A Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for APM and Observability
- The Maturation of Cloud-native Security Securing Modern Applications and Infrastructure
- 2022 Gartner® Critical Capabilities for APM and Observability
- 2021 CIO Report: How to transform the way teams work to improve collaboration and drive better business outcomes.
- Dynatrace reinvented. From a leader in APM, to defining a new category—Software Intelligence.
- AIOps eBook: Correlation vs Causation. Discover the Dynatrace difference.
- eBook: What is DevOps? A Beginner's Guide
Recognized in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ and Critical Capabilities reports
See why Gartner named us a leader in the 2022 Magic Quadrant™ for APM and Observability, and scored us highest in 4 of 6 use cases in the 2022 Critical Capabilities report.