Improve response times and boost your websites
Check your browser response times and receive suggestions on how to improve them on network, server or code level. Lower the bounce rates with deep insights from one single AMP monitoring tool.
Make pages more compelling for your users
Optimization means more than speed. Dynatrace shows infrastructure boundaries, evaluates used technologies and 3rd party providers in all accelerated mobile pages.
Get failure-resistant with an AI-driven monitoring suite
Speed also matters when looking for problems. APM monitoring allows you to find upcoming issues before your customers are affected.
Receive website performance metrics in real-time
- Every transaction across every tier: Dynatrace monitors your AMP pages without blind spots
- Monitoring AMP-based website instances allows enhancing the user experience with full insight into end-user performance
- Accelerated mobile pages monitoring with Dynatrace works out-of-the-box and delivers full insights within minutes
- Whether you are using an AMP plugin for your CMS, a built-in solution on a content platform provider or a custom system, performance details for applications like WordPress, Drupal or Joomla are supported just like major content ecosystems from Google, Twitter, Pinterest or LinkedIn.
Get extensive details of your AMP websites
- Request and response times
- User satisfaction categorized into countries, states and regions
- Dependencies within your entire system
- Potential infrastructure problems
“As an online retailer, website and mobile performance is critical to us because it directly correlates with the customer experience and revenue generation. That’s why we rely on Dynatrace.”
Getting started with AMP monitoring
What are accelerated mobile pages?
While there have been lots of software applications, plugins and other attempts to improve web page speed by making their static content, there has never been a normed standard like accelerated mobile pages. AMP is a pioneering solution with that goal. The open-source technology allows fast response times by building web pages for static content. A limited set of allowed technical functionality ensures minimal traffic. This way websites can render very fast. With support for a variety of analytic tools, content platforms, content management systems and further interfaces a growing number of technologies and companies follow the new standard. Originally initiated as Google AMP the project has meanwhile gone open-source to allow everybody to contribute ideas for a fast mobile web.