These views (information panels) are available within KITE:
- Script Repository - Displays a list of your recorded scripts.
- Script Viewer - Displays the actions you have recorded (or created by editing) in a hierarchical view.
- Property Editor - Displays properties of the currently selected script element.
- Event Log - Displays detailed data about each event of a transaction in a sortable table.
- Performance Summary - Displays summary data about timings, sizes and counts (per page) after a script is played back.
- Performance Details - Displays a detailed object-by-object visual representation of a Web transaction.
- Results HTTP Headers - Displays HTTP Request and Response Headers for each element shown in the Transaction Performance Details view.
- Advanced Scripting Log - Displays debugging information for advanced scripts if logging is turned on in script.
See also KITE Tab Interface.