Cloud monitoring taken to the next level
Dynatrace provides a complete picture of health of the entire cloud infrastructure. All your nodes, transactions, and users in one pane of glass: Whether you've launched a new app in a public cloud or in your virtualized data center, we've got you covered.
- Get full visibility across all cloud and on-premise tiers, including OS-level and crucial network metrics.
- Eliminate all blind spots. Detect issues with 3rd party services, load-balancers, hypervisor dynamics, disconnected hosts, or limited network visibility.
- Leverage advanced root cause capabilities with an indication on end user impact.
Plug-n-play for the modern cloud
Whether you run in a public, private, or hybrid cloud, Dynatrace auto-detects and monitors cloud components and keeps up with any changes of the dynamic environments.
- Maintain gap-free visibility of user transactions in modern cloud environments.
- Auto-detect cloud applications and services on AWS, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, OpenStack, OpenShift, and more.
- Gain complete insights across all cloud and on-premise tiers with a real-time map of dependencies between applications, services, processes, and cloud components
Dynatrace seamlessly integrates with your cloud and container environments
Monitor private, public and hybrid cloud environments
Dynatrace monitors the virtualized environments in private or public datacenters. Dynatrace cloud monitoring tools provide full transparency into your enterprise-cloud technologies including VMWare, KVM, Xen, or CenturyLink.
- Track the performance of all virtualized components of your application.
- Get full insights into the resource utilization of your virtualized environments.
- Understand how your applications are deployed across cloud instances.
Containers and microservices
Dynatrace monitors the distributed applications that you deploy via containers across your hosts and cloud instances.
Gain visibility into containers from the application perspective without touching your images or making special configurations.
Learn more about containers and microservices monitoring.
Intelligent cloud scaling for elastic response
Dynatrace traces all business transactions through your environment enabling you to effectively understand capacity requirements on a per-transaction and per-user level.
- Dynatrace cloud monitoring tools provide all facts for cost optimization of cloud applications.
- Leverage understandable metrics like transaction-load or user-load patterns for capacity management.
- Fully benefit from the auto-scaling capabilities of the public cloud such as AWS.
A recent O'Reilly Media-Dynatrace survey found that 92% of companies anticipate going cloud-native within the next 5 years.
So, exactly how do you successfully migrate toward cloud-native technologies and practices?
A new global survey asks 800 CIOs about the challenges they face as they strive to keep up with the demands of today’s ever-faster digital innovation. Dive in to find out the biggest barriers to cloud migrations and DevOps adoption.
Hear Alois Mayr, Tech Lead for cloud and virtualization technologies in the Dynatrace Innovation Lab, as he discusses a 3-step path to modernizing applications and the unique benefits Dynatrace provides along the journey.
Migrating your infrastructure to the cloud requires careful preparation. Whether you’re moving an application or your entire datacenter to a public, private, or hybrid cloud, Dynatrace supports you along the way.
Learn more about cloud migration.