Application performance management software, or APM software, has become an essential tool for competitive enterprises today. Your users – customers, employees, and partners – expect your applications to respond quickly and work flawlessly every time. Application performance management tools make this possible, even as IT environments become more complex and applications more distributed. With the right APM software, you can easily manage applications as they evolve and scale them to your needs as business requirements change.
When choosing APM software solutions to ensure high-performing applications and quality user experiences, leading enterprises around the world turn to Dynatrace.
APM software from Dynatrace
With more than 5,700 clients worldwide – including nine of the top 10 retailers and more than 380 of the Fortune 500 – Dynatrace is a leading provider of APM software for businesses large and small.
Easy to deploy and easy to use, our APM software solutions are light, smart and proactive, and are designed to manage today's most complex enterprise applications for cloud, mobile, web, and Big Data.
Our suite of APM software solutions enables businesses to:
- Identify and resolve application performance issues before they impact the user experience.
- Pinpoint root causes and optimize critical applications.
- Accelerate time to market for new applications and enhancements.
A comprehensive APM software solution
APM software from Dynatrace provides tools for every aspect of application performance management:
- Dynatrace application monitoring lets you proactively resolve APM issues – before they become a problem. Our business application monitoring solution provides 24/7 visibility into even the most complex environments, and provides .NET monitor tools as well as solutions for PHP, Java, and enterprise, Big Data, cloud, and mainframe applications.
- Dynatrace user experience management provides the insight you need to improve user experience on any application, any device and from any location. This user experience testing and management solution gives you a single, integrated view of all your applications – including Web, HTML5, native mobile, and hybrid apps – to compare and optimize performance and usage across devices, browsers, bandwidth, and geographies.
- Dynatrace user experience management lets you test, measure, compare and improve applications before the first user has a chance to click. By emulating real user behavior from key geographies around the world, this APM monitoring and load testing softwarelets you ensure your pages and transactions perform properly from all locations, all the time.
- Dynatrace Data Center RUM is an APM software solution that unifies network and application monitoring, providing a single dashboard with a direct view of network and application performance and availability, in the context of the end-user experience.
- Dynatrace DevOps tools lets you collaborate more easily to build reliable apps faster and with less effort.
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.