What is Jetty?
Jetty is a Java HTTP (Web) server and Java Servlet container. Developed as a free and open source project as part of the Eclipse Foundation, Jetty is now often used for machine to machine communications, usually within larger software frameworks.
Dynatrace monitors and analyzes the activity of your Jetty servers, providing visibility down to individual database statements.
Gain visibility into your Java applications running on Jetty
Dynatrace monitors and analyzes the database activities of your Java applications running on Jetty, providing you with visibility all the way down to individual SQL and NoSQL statements. Just a few of the performance metrics you will see on your Dynatrace dashboard when monitoring Jetty:
- JVM metrics
- Custom JMX metrics
- Garbage collection metrics
- All database statements
- All requests
- Suspension rate
- All dependencies
In under five minutes the Dynatrace OneAgent automatically discovers your entire Java application running on Jetty.
Start Jetty monitoring in under 5 minutes!
In under five minutes, Dynatrace shows you your Jetty servers’ CPU, memory, and network health metrics all the way down to the process level.
- Manual configuration of your monitoring setup is no longer necessary.
- Auto-detection starts monitoring new virtual machines as they are deployed.
- Dynatrace is the only solution that shows you process-specific network metrics.
Visualize Jetty service requests end-to-end
Dynatrace understands your applications’ transactions from end-to-end. Service flow shows the actual execution of each individual service and service-request type. While Smartscape shows you your overall environment topology, Service flow provides you with the view point of a single service or service-request type.
Understand the impact of issues on customer experience
While monitoring your Jetty servers, Dynatrace learns the details of your entire application architecture automatically.
- Artificial intelligence automatically identifies the dependencies within your environment.
- Dynatrace detects and analyzes availability and performance problems across your entire technology stack.
- Visualize how problems evolve and how they impact the user experience.
Instead of using separate tools for web monitoring, application performance management and server monitoring we now have a single all-in-one solution, Dynatrace.channelIQ
Start monitoring your Jetty server with Dynatrace!
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.