Automatic & intelligent observability for cloud native and hybrid environments — simplifies cloud complexity — easy, automatic, AI-powered.
Try for free See short demo
Out of the box support for cloud native architectures
Integrate Dynatrace with AWS for intelligent monitoring of services running in the AWS Cloud. The AWS integration helps you stay on top of the dynamics of your enterprise and scale your AWS hybrid cloud environment. In addition to automatic full stack monitoring, Dynatrace provides comprehensive support for a wide range of AWS Services.
Real-time observability into dynamic environments
With automatic instrumentation for dynamic microservices and unique hybrid support, Dynatrace monitors your entire cloud including all dependencies in real time with no blind-spots. Dynatrace OneAgent supports byte-code instrumentation for Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Container Service, AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service.
Ever growing support for AWS services
Dynatrace worked out of the box. It’s tightly integrated with AWS, and it was almost a one-click process to enable insights across our AWS fleet. The entire rollout process took place within two days.”
Migration and modernization of applications
It doesn't matter if you are re-hosting, re-architecting or re-platforming, Dynatrace provides you with actionable insights every step of the way:
Learn about cloud migration best practices using AWS and Dynatrace to help avoid the pitfalls that many organizations face through their cloud journey.
Microservices and container - real time observability into dynamic environments
Dynatrace was purpose-built for highly dynamic architectures like those deployed on AWS
- Continous auto-discovery of microservices and containers with no code or image changes in under 5 minutes
- Monitors transparently and automatically – zero manual instrumentation required
- Dynatrace OneAgent supports byte-code instrumentation for Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Container Service, AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service
- Automatic dependency mapping in real-time across entire environment
Empower DevOps collaboration and release better software faster
Innovate faster, automate operations, and improve business
Dynatrace empowers DevOps collaboration by leveraging AI and automation to release better software faster.
- Advanced observability throughout CI/CD software pipelines
- Automate Service Level Objective based quality gates to stop bad code changes before they reach production
- Automate deployment to release higher quality applications more frequently
- Automate operations to auto-mitigate and self-remediate bad deployments in production
Transform your DevOps ecosystem with Dynatrace, Keptn and AWS
Implement event driven continuous delivery and automated operations with Dynatrace, Keptn and AWS.
Digital experience and business analytics for best business outcomes
Dynatrace gives you the business impact so you can confidently optimize and deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Understand performance of every single user session or device; prioritize based on business impact
- Single view across AWS ecosystem – from users and edge devices, to apps and cloud platforms
- Democratization of data – break down silos for collaboration across the business, IT and marketing
To learn more on AWS, Dynatrace and our digital experience capabilities, watch Create Seamless Digital Customer Experiences with AI-Centered Monitoring
Time to get to the root cause was significant in the old world. Now we can escalate to the right channels pretty much straight away. Gone are the days when our incident management team spent valuable time trying to find the right support group to escalate issues to.”
Dynatrace is proud to be an Advanced Technology Partner
As an AWS Service Ready Partner, AWS recommends Dynatrace to AWS customers based on technical validation by AWS Partner Solution Architects who reviewed product availability and architecture for the following services:
- AWS Lambda for end-to-end distributed tracing across hybrid and multi-cloud environment
- AWS PrivateLink for increased security
- AWS RDS for visibility and understanding performance
- Amazon Linux 2 for visibility and understanding performance
- AWS Outposts for visibility at scale across on-prem and cloud as a single solution
Read more on Dynatrace’s recent recognition by AWS for experience and expertise in Applied AI.
Simplify and accelerate procurement with AWS Marketplace
Enjoy a simple, secure, trusted purchase experience with almost instantaneous deployment on AWS Marketplace.
- Pricing and terms that fit your technical and business needs.
- Tap into already-committed budget and get started right away!
- Use committed AWS spend to pay down units.
- Procure with standardized terms from all sellers.
- Consolidated billing from AWS.
- It’s all good!