Engineered for cloud native and hybrid environments — simplifies complexity using AI and automation.
Try for free See short demo
Fully automated, AI-powered observability across AWS hybrid-cloud environments
Dynatrace has pioneered and expanded the collection of observability data in highly dynamic cloud environments. In addition to metrics, logs and traces, Dynatrace also collects user experience data for full, end-to-end visibility helping you deliver answers, not just more data.
Install the Dynatrace OneAgent, that’s it! The rest is completely automated — zero manual configuration.
Let AI analyze problems in milliseconds to pinpoint the underlying root cause of problems.
Less noise, more problem-solving
Let Dynatrace consolidate all related performance issues into a single actionable notification.
Out of the box support for cloud native architectures
Integrate Dynatrace with AWS for intelligent monitoring of services running in the AWS Cloud. The AWS integration helps you stay on top of the dynamics of your enterprise and scale your AWS hybrid cloud environment. In addition to automatic full stack monitoring, Dynatrace provides comprehensive support for a wide range of AWS Services.
Real-time observability into dynamic environments
With automatic instrumentation for dynamic microservices and unique hybrid support, Dynatrace monitors your entire cloud including all dependencies in real time with no blind-spots. Dynatrace OneAgent supports byte-code instrumentation for Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Container Service, AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service.
Ever growing support for AWS services
Dynatrace worked out of the box. It’s tightly integrated with AWS, and it was almost a one-click process to enable insights across our AWS fleet. The entire rollout process took place within two days.”
Accelerate AWS cloud migrations
No matter if you are re-hosting, re-architecting or re-platforming, Dynatrace provides you with actionable insights every step of the way.
Learn about cloud migration best practices using AWS and Dynatrace to help avoid the pitfalls that many organizations face through their cloud journey.
Dynatrace helped to speed up TUI’s migration to AWS, as the product was easy to set up and gave immediate visibility and insights into how its ecommerce applications would perform in the cloud.”
Empower DevOps collaboration and release better software faster
Innovate faster, automate operations, and improve business
Dynatrace empowers DevOps collaboration by leveraging AI and automation to release better software faster.
- Advanced observability throughout CI/CD software pipelines
- Automate Service Level Objective based quality gates to stop bad code changes before they reach production
- Automate deployment to release higher quality applications more frequently
- Automate operations to auto-mitigate and self-remediate bad deployments in production
Transform your DevOps ecosystem with Dynatrace, Keptn and AWS
Implement event driven continuous delivery and automated operations with Dynatrace, Keptn and AWS.
We choose Dynatrace because it was very easy and straightforward to deploy, and integrates seamlessly with AWS.”
Just a few of our enterprise customers
Dynatrace is proud to be an Advanced Technology Partner
As an AWS Service ready partner, AWS recommends Dynatrace to AWS customers based on technical validation by AWS Partner Solution Architects who reviewed product availability and architecture for the following services:
- AWS PrivateLink Ready Designation - PrivateLink for increased security.
- AWS RDS Ready Designation - Visibility into the performance of your Amazon RDS instances and the databases running on them.
- Amazon Linux 2 Ready Designation - Understand the performance of your Amazon Linux 2 instances.
- AWS Outposts Ready Designation - Dynatrace provides deep visibility at scale across both your classic, on-premise systems and your modern cloud environments including Outposts with a single solution.
Simplify and accelerate procurement with AWS Marketplace
Dynatrace is available on the AWS Marketplace for increased speed, simplicity and scalability in your procurement processes.
Seller Private Offers
- Pricing and terms that fit your technical and business needs
- Achieve Enterprise Discount program (EDP) spend commitment
- Consolidated billing from AWS