Optimize Your Delivery Pipeline with an AI-Driven DevOps Methodology
Scale continuous innovation with Dynatrace on AWS: shift-left quality, reduce lead time and increase flow. Dynatrace artificial intelligence autonomously detects performance and availability issues and pinpoints their root causes.
Verizon Innovates Through AI-Driven DevOps with Dynatrace on AWS
In this webinar, speakers from Verizon, Dynatrace and AWS discuss how Verizon leveraged their services to completely revamp the speed and quality of their deliverables.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- How Verizon was able to speed up build and test cycle times by 3x, in just 6 months
- Best practices for implementing DevOps feedback loops through monitoring with Dynatrace on AWS
- How Verizon leveraged Dynatrace to make their DevOps strategy proactive, rather than reactive
- Anil Chintalapudi, Senior Technical Manager, Verizon
- Michael Miller, Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Andreas Grabner, DevOps Activist, Dynatrace
Watch the animated video to see what Dynatrace can do on AWS
- Dynatrace covers the full stack: AWS infrastructure, applications, multiple datacenter and multiple AWS accounts
- Deep integration of AWS CloudWatch into AI engine
- Reduces the time-to-problem-resolution through intelligent AI-driven root cause analysis
- Deploys with zero configuration
- Full scalability in dynamic environments through auto-discovery of new system components
How Verizon Boosted Product Delivery with Dynatrace Intelligence
With Verizon’s global customer base, managing and constantly improving customer experience for over 5 million users can be challenging. They found themselves spending too much time searching for and remediating bugs in their code, which reduced the quality of their customer experience and left little time for innovation. That’s why they initially turned to Dynatrace and AWS — to help them streamline the process of finding and remediating issues. They quickly realized, though, that they could do a lot more than simply find bugs by leveraging both AWS and Dynatrace, which led them to a complete DevOps transformation.
"Verizon saw vast improvement across its product lifecycle. The speed and quality of its deployments has increased greatly and its time to revenue realization has been reduced. Rather than deploying every month, Verizon now deploys every two weeks."
Anil Chintalapudi, Senior Technical Manager
SailPoint’s Enterprise-Scale Monitoring Solution
SailPoint knew how important monitoring was, but needed a solution that would provide a detailed look into their enterprise-scale systems without slowing them down. That’s why they chose Dynatrace on AWS for help monitoring their growing suite of IdentityNow services. Dynatrace and AWS offer SailPoint a comprehensive look across their environments and saves them critical man-hours when remediating a system outage.
"Mean-time-to-recovery has gone down significantly since switching to Dynatrace."
– Marty Bowers, Manager of DevOps
Start monitoring your AWS environment in under 5 minutes with our free trial
Dynatrace is proud to be an AWS Advanced Technology Partner
Dynatrace is one of the first companies to achieve Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Competency Partner status.
The AWS Migration Competency recognizes partners with deep expertise helping businesses move successfully to the AWS Cloud.
Dynatrace AI powered full stack monitoring has arrived at the AWS Marketplace.