What is Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)?
Formerly Azure Container Service, AKS is Microsoft’s container hosting environment and bridges the gap between Azure infrastructure and existing container orchestration, simplifying the creation, configuration and management of VM clusters that are preconfigured to run containerized applications.
Deep observability for AKS
- Dynatrace OneAgent discovers all containers automatically and starts monitoring with zero manual configuration.
- Go beyond container health metrics with complete visibility into service health running the containers.
- Solve issues faster with continuous analysis of dependencies for apps and infrastructure across hybrid/multi-cloud.
- AI-prioritization of anomalies in real time, detailing the precise root cause of issues impacting end users.
Learn more about "Kubernetes: Challenges for observability platforms"
Dynatrace is a G2 Leader in Container monitoring
Dynatrace has been named a Leader among products in Container monitoring. These user ratings reflect the advantage of Dynatrace’s all-in-one-platform, which was made for IT, DevOps, and digital experience use cases, and built on a unified data model to enable increased automation and intelligence.
Sign up today and try Dynatrace Kubernetes monitoring on Azure for free!
You’ll be up and running in under 5 minutes: Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) resources
- Observability for Kubernetes:
Only Dynatrace provides observability into every Kubernetes layer from cloud infrastructure to workloads
- Advanced observability for Kubernetes infrastructure and microservices
Visualize your Kubernetes environment with all the detailed metrics and events you care about — On-demand webinar
- Blog post: Mastering Kubernetes with Dynatrace