Grails monitoring and performance management
Quickly find errors in your Grails framework
Try for free See the magic
Locate bottlenecks in your Grails applications
Dynatrace enables you to dig into your applications and find hotspots at the code level. Identify slow services by investigating service response times and failure rates per service-method.
Understand the root cause of your Grails problems
Dynatrace directly pinpoints components that are causing problems with big data analytics of billions of dependencies within your application stack.
Get the full picture including network health and log file analysis
Dynatrace provides a clear picture of all inbound and outbound process connections over your network interfaces and automatically discovers all log files.
See all Grails performance metrics in real-time
- Dynatrace captures every transaction, across every tier, without gaps or blind spots.
- Pre-configured dashboards provide all relevant metrics down to SQL statement and code level.
- In under five minutes the Dynatrace OneAgent automatically discovers your entire Grails application.
Automatically discover and map applications and infrastructure
Dynatrace automatically detects and visualizes your Grails applications and its dependencies end-to-end: from website to application to container, infrastructure and cloud.
- Dynatrace Smartscape provides an interactive map of your application across all layers.
- See how all components relate to and communicate with one another.
- Our unique solution was designed for cloud environments where instances are rapidly created and deployed, making it a perfect fit for microservices environments.
Monitor database query executions
Dynatrace tracks and inspects all SQL statements and NoSQL queries sent by your application. There is no better way to solve a database problem than to have the SQL statements in question directly on screen. See execution frequencies, response times, and long-running queries to JDBC-backed databases like MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Oracle, as well as NoSQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB.
Dynatrace tells you the root cause of your Grails issues!
Dynatrace detects and diagnoses problems in real time, pinpointing the root cause down to the offending code before your customers are even affected.
- Detect availability and performance problems across your stack proactively.
- Pinpoint components that are causing problems with big data analytics of billions of dependencies within your application stack.
- Replay the problem evolution and understand how problems evolved over time.
“With Dynatrace, finding a problem only takes us minutes to identify, saving us precious time and resources.”
What is Grails?
Grails is an open source web application framework that uses the Apache Groovy programming language, which is based on the Java platform. It is a high-productivity framework, providing a stand-alone development environment and hiding much of the configuration detail from the developer.
Dynatrace monitors and analyzes the activity of your Grails framework, providing visibility from the browser through all the tiers down to the individual database statements.
Just a few of our enterprise customers