Java enterprise performance
Start your free trial now!
About this eBook
Performance is a topic of increasing importance for anyone who uses applications to support their business activities. Today performance engineers and architects as well as operations people have to ensure that complex application landscapes work seamlessly and problems are resolved fast and with minimal effort.
This book contains over 70 years of application performance knowledge. We, the authors have worked in this field building large scale applications and more recently application performance solutions. In addition we have developed numerous training courses, work closely with IT practitioners implementing application performance monitoring (APM) solutions and processes, and we are regular speakers at software conference on performance-related topics.
Our goal is to provide a reference book for people like us, who are passionate about application performance and work daily on improving it. We found that while there are a lot of books about performance, a definitive reference text for day-to-day performance management is not available. We want to provide exactly this reference, where you can lookup information and quickly find the answers to your problems.
Java enterprise performance is split into four sections so you can easily find the material you are looking for.
Table of Contents
Application Performance Concepts
Virtualization and Cloud Performance
Check out other e-books
We offer several premium e-books on aspects of modern observability.
EBOOKDeveloping an AIOps strategy for cloud observability
EBOOKOpenTelemetry and the opportunity for intelligent observability
EBOOKState of SRE Report
- The next generation of cloud application security - eBook
- eBook: A Beginner's Guide to DevOps
- eBook: Plan, execute and monitor your cloud migration for sustained success
- AIOps Done Right eBook - Automating the Next Generation of Enterprise Software
- eBook: 5 Key considerations for monitoring Google Cloud
- eBook: Upgrade to advanced observability for answers in cloud-native environments
- eBook: 5 Key considerations for monitoring VMware Tanzu
eBookFive Key Considerations for Cloud Monitoring
- eBook: Understanding Node.js performance
- Five Key Considerations for AWS Cloud Monitoring eBook
- 5 Key Considerations for Monitoring Microsoft Azure eBook
- Three pillars of observability: How to get the answers you deserve using the three pillars of observability.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Monitoring OpenShift