Kubernetes monitoring and beyond. Way, way beyond.
Easily run and monitor your entire Kubernetes environment in one observability, analytics, and security platform.
Manage platform health and performance
Gain full, ongoing visibility into cluster health and:
- Continuously discover and monitor Kubernetes nodes and pods
- See metrics, events, and logs from Kubernetes pods and nodes in one view
- Leverage log analytics to gain container workload insights
- Enjoy support of GitOps with Monitoring as code
- Get automatic, out-of-the-box alerting for Kubernetes
Optimize resource utilization across workloads
Improve performance and better leverage resources with exploratory and predictive analyses, so you can:
- Understand overall cluster resource utilization
- Identify workloads consuming the most resources
- Determine workloads not getting enough resources and reallocate.
Deliver excellent customer experience and application performance
Solve complex interactions between microservices and your Kubernetes platform, and:
- Automatically identify root cause and impact with Davis Causal AI
- Continuously discover microservices, end user experience, and Kubernetes workload health.
- Visualize requests end-to-end with distributed tracing and code-level profiling
- Test the impact of changes with automatic deployment validation
Ensure Kubernetes security
Empower DevSecOps with cloud-native security solutions and intelligent automation, so you can:
- Identify vulnerabilities in production with runtime security analytics
- Enable proactive risk mitigation and accelerate remediation with data in context
- Detect and block attacks in real-time
- Strengthen defense with log audit and forensics
Observability Clinic: Mastering Kubernetes Resiliency with Dynatrace
Kubernetes has become the go-to platform for deploying applications in recent years. And while it offers a multitude of impressive features, it also comes with a set of responsibilities and potential challenges – specifically around running scalable and resilient workloads.
That’s why our Observability Clinic addresses two critical production scenarios that have emerged in the context of Kubernetes.
- Substantial increase in response time after optimizing the resource allocation of the cluster.
- The side-effects of auto-scaling and its impact on other workloads.
Watch this comprehensive guide to understanding and mitigating common challenges faced when utilizing Kubernetes, with a specific focus on observability and efficient autoscaling.
Weighing the top 7 Kubernetes challenges and how to solve them
Simple, fair, and transparent pricing
Get full Kubernetes observability with predictable pricing based on a fixed hourly rate for any pod size.
Scale fast, securely, and cost-effectively
Try it free
Start your free trial of the Dynatrace platform and start observing your Kubernetes clusters and workloads in minutes.
Kubernetes monitoring resources
BLOGOut-of-the-box alerting for Kubernetes
See how a scalable and context-based solution empowers multiple teams with different needs.
BlogPlatform engineering: Empowering key Kubernetes use cases
See how platform engineering and Dynatrace can help with numerous Kubernetes use cases
WEB SERIESIs it Observable?
Join Cloud Native Advocate Henrik Rexed for video deep dives and tutorials into the technologies shaping the observability landscape.