Dynatrace speaks Slack
Discuss performance incidents, evaluate solutions, and link to similar problems with the Dynatrace-to-Slack integration
Try for free See the magic
Easily receive Dynatrace notifications via Slack
Dynatrace offers an out-of-the-box Slack integration that automatically pushes Dynatrace problem notifications to your Slack channels. In addition, you can set up Davis Assistant to send problem notifications to Slack.
With our Slack problem-notification integration you'll be able to update Slack channels with Dynatrace problem details so that your teams are always aware of potential risks within your applications, services, and infrastructure.
Proactively manage APM with Slack and Dynatrace
With the Dynatrace-to-Slack integration your DevOps are able to:
- respond to service failures and requests as quickly as possible
- minimize expensive downtime and fix problems faster
- have a more proactive APM experience
“We’re intrigued by its capability to work almost out of the box as well as being able to monitor system aspects as well as application performance and user experience.”
Resolve problems before they impact the user experience
Dynatrace identifies performance issues before the user experience is affected by them. Problems are prioritized based on their impact. So you always know how severe a problem is and if it’s impacting the user's experience.
- When critical performance issues are discovered, you don’t have to manually interpret dozens of data sources to know the root cause.
- Dynatrace provides a single problem notification that identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Because you don’t need to invest time into finding problems, you can focus on fixing them.
Just a few of our enterprise customers