Dynatrace speaks Slack
Discuss performance incidents, evaluate solutions, and link to similar problems with the Dynatrace-to-Slack integration
Easily receive Dynatrace notifications via Slack
Dynatrace offers an out-of-the-box Slack integration that automatically pushes Dynatrace problem notifications to your Slack channels.
With our Slack problem-notification integration you'll be able to update Slack channels with Dynatrace problem details so that your teams are always aware of potential risks within your applications, services, and infrastructure.
Proactively manage APM with Slack & Dynatrace
With the Dynatrace-to-Slack integration your DevOps are able to:
- respond to service failures and requests as quickly as possible
- minimize expensive downtime and fix problems faster
- have a more proactive APM experience
Resolve problems before they impact the user experience
Dynatrace identifies performance issues before the user experience is affected by them. Problems are prioritized based on their impact. So you always know how severe a problem is and if it’s impacting the user's experience.
- When critical performance issues are discovered, you don’t have to manually interpret dozens of data sources to know the root cause.
- Dynatrace provides a single problem notification that identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Because you don’t need to invest time into finding problems, you can focus on fixing them.
“We’re intrigued by its capability to work almost out of the box as well as being able to monitor system aspects as well as application performance and user experience.”
What is Slack?
Slack is a cloud-based team collaboration tool for real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams. The name is an acronym meaning "Searchable Log of All Conversation and Knowledge".
With Dynatrace’s Slack integration you can be notified about incidents when they occur. From the Slack incident you can drill down to Dynatrace to see the line of code affected and quickly isolate the root cause.