Connect Dynatrace performance monitoring with OpsGenie
Easily route Dynatrace problem notifications directly to responsible teams with OpsGenie
Easily receive Dynatrace notifications via OpsGenie
Dynatrace offers an out-of-the-box OpsGenie integration that automatically pushes Dynatrace problem notifications to your OpsGenie environment.
Receive Dynatrace problem notifications through OpsGenie directly via your iPhone, Android, Blackberry push notifications, email, SMS, or phone call.
OpsGenie also lets you define duty schedules for specific parts of your monitored infrastructure.
Proactively manage APM with OpsGenie and Dynatrace
OpsGenie also enables you to route Dynatrace problem notifications directly to responsible teams by applying conditional rules to all incoming problem notifications and to keep track of the problem resolution process. With the Dynatrace OpsGenie integration DevOps are able to:
- respond to service failures and requests as quickly as possible
- minimize expensive downtime and fix problems faster
- have a more proactive APM experience
“We’re intrigued by its capability to work almost out of the box as well as being able to monitor system aspects as well as application performance and user experience.”
Resolve problems before they impact the user experience
Dynatrace identifies performance issues before the user experience is affected by them. Problems are prioritized based on their impact. So you always know how severe a problem is and if it’s impacting the user's experience.
- When critical performance issues are discovered, you don’t have to manually interpret dozens of data sources to know the root cause.
- Dynatrace provides a single problem notification that identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Because you don’t need to invest time into finding problems, you can focus on fixing them.
Just a few of our enterprise customers