Out-of-the-box closed-loop integration
Dynatrace offers an out-of-the-box Opsgenie integration that automatically pushes Dynatrace problem notifications to your Opsgenie environment.
Receive Dynatrace problem notifications through Opsgenie directly via your iPhone, Android, push notifications, email, SMS, or phone call.
Opsgenie also lets you define duty schedules for specific parts of your monitored infrastructure.
Reduce alert noise and Mean-Time-to-Respond (MTTR) with Dynatrace and Opsgenie
- Dynatrace actively pushes problem alerts along with the underlying root cause data to Opsgenie
- Opsgenie dramatically reduces the meantime to respond by notifying the right people depending on the type of problem, severity and impact with the right problem context from Dynatrace.
- First responders immediately get the root cause information and with one click, Dynatrace deep dives into the root cause and all related problem details with follow-up action included
- The right people collaborate on problems with ease, reduce their MTTR, and operations returns to green.
Try it free
We’re intrigued by its capability to work almost out of the box as well as being able to monitor system aspects as well as application performance and user experience.
Resolve problems before they impact the user experience
Dynatrace identifies performance issues before the user experience is affected by them. Problems are prioritized based on their impact. So you always know how severe a problem is and if it’s impacting the user's experience.
- When critical performance issues are discovered, you don’t have to manually interpret dozens of data sources to know the root cause.
- Dynatrace provides a single problem notification that identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Because you don’t need to invest time into finding problems, you can focus on fixing them.
What is Opsgenie?
Opsgenie is an alerting and on-call management solution delivering alerts with all the supporting information to DevOps teams, enabling them to assess the incident and take appropriate actions rapidly.
With Dynatrace’s Opsgenie integration you can be notified about incidents when they occur. From the Opsgenie incident you can drill down to Dynatrace to see the line of code affected and quickly isolate the root cause.