Connect Dynatrace performance monitoring with Opsgenie
Easily route Dynatrace problem notifications directly to responsible teams and keep track of the problem resolution process with Opsgenie
Try for free See the magic
Out-of-the-box closed-loop integration
Dynatrace offers an out-of-the-box Opsgenie integration that automatically pushes Dynatrace problem notifications to your Opsgenie environment.
Receive Dynatrace problem notifications through Opsgenie directly via your iPhone, Android, push notifications, email, SMS, or phone call.
Opsgenie also lets you define duty schedules for specific parts of your monitored infrastructure.
Reduce alert noise and Mean-Time-to-Respond (MTTR) with Dynatrace and Opsgenie
- Dynatrace actively pushes problem alerts along with the underlying root cause data to Opsgenie
- Opsgenie dramatically reduces the meantime to respond by notifying the right people depending on the type of problem, severity and impact with the right problem context from Dynatrace.
- First responders immediately get the root cause information and with one click, Dynatrace deep dives into the root cause and all related problem details with follow-up action included
- The right people collaborate on problems with ease, reduce their MTTR, and operations returns to green.
Watch the webinar to see Opsgenie and Dynatrace in action
“We’re intrigued by its capability to work almost out of the box as well as being able to monitor system aspects as well as application performance and user experience.”
Resolve problems before they impact the user experience
Dynatrace identifies performance issues before the user experience is affected by them. Problems are prioritized based on their impact. So you always know how severe a problem is and if it’s impacting the user's experience.
- When critical performance issues are discovered, you don’t have to manually interpret dozens of data sources to know the root cause.
- Dynatrace provides a single problem notification that identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Because you don’t need to invest time into finding problems, you can focus on fixing them.
Just a few of our enterprise customers