Sending Dynatrace problem alerts with customizable Webhooks
Get real-time information about your application by using Webhooks
Integrate problem notifications into Third Party systems
Dynatrace offers a generic Webhooks-based integration that allows you to configure your own custom integrations into a nearly unlimited number of Third Party collaboration systems.
Webhooks are real-time notifications that send you a specially formatted message whenever an alert occurs in your applications.
Using this approach, whenever Dynatrace detects a problem in your environment that affects real users, a webhook triggers an HTTP POST request to a target URL that you specify. The payload message of the HTTP POST request is completely customizable, as long as it represents valid JSON syntax.
Proactively manage APM with Webhooks & Dynatrace
By integrating problem notifications into Third Party systems, your DevOps teams are able to:
- respond to service failures and requests as quickly as possible
- minimize expensive downtime and fix problems faster
- have a more proactive APM experience
Resolve problems before they impact the user experience
Dynatrace identifies performance issues before the user experience is affected by them. Problems are prioritized based on their impact. So you always know how severe a problem is and if it’s impacting the user's experience.
- When critical performance issues are discovered, you don’t have to manually interpret dozens of data sources to know the root cause.
- Dynatrace provides a single problem notification that identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Because you don’t need to invest time into finding problems, you can focus on fixing them.
“We’re intrigued by its capability to work almost out of the box as well as being able to monitor system aspects as well as application performance and user experience.”