Enhance visibility into DC/OS clusters
DC/OS is based on Apache Mesos. It provides a rock-solid infrastructure layer for container-based microservices. Using real-time usage data from Dynatrace, you can now better optimize your container deployments and memory allocation.
While DC/OS is an ideal solution for battle-hardened container orchestration, Dynatrace enables you to get deep visibility into the applications you deploy on your clusters. If you’re already using DC/OS, simply install the Dynatrace package via the DC/OS user interface. You’ll need to provide your Dynatrace credentials.
Understand the causes of failing microservices
Manually hunting down elusive performance problems in highly distributed systems can be a time-consuming process. Dynatrace is the only solution capable of automatically pinpointing application and infrastructure issues in seconds using artificial intelligence.
- Dynatrace tells you where and why highly distributed applications break down.
- Stop spending time hunting for problems and focus on fixing them.
“Dynatrace is the best tool for monitoring our fully Dockerized application stack. Out of the box, Dynatrace offered deep insights into our hosts, Docker containers, and the services they provide.”
Discover service dependencies and streamline container co-location
Optimize the configuration of Marathon applications groups with new insights into cross-service communication. Dynatrace identifies related containers and automatically visualizes all dependencies throughout your entire application environment.
- Self-learning capabilities automatically discover your application environment end-to-end without configuration.
- All services and hosts are automatically visualized in an interactive topology map.
Optimize container resource management
Dynatrace provides deep visibility into cluster metrics and deployed applications.
- Cluster node metrics like CPU, memory, disk latency, and network traffic are available out-of-the-box.
- Containers and applications are automatically detected and monitored.
What is DC/OS?
DC/OS (Datacenter Operating System) is a distributed operating system that uses Apache Mesos as its kernel. DC/OS automates resource management, schedules process placement, facilitates inter-process communication, and simplifies the installation and management of distributed services.