IBM Cloud monitoring
Smarter monitoring for your highly distributed IBM Cloud platform
Get code-level visibility in seconds
Quickly identify and resolve performance issues hiding in your IBM Cloud app’s code or coming from a third party.
The out-of-the-box health dashboard highlights issues with:
- JVM metrics for Java
- v8 metrics for NodeJS
- database queries
- response time
- failure rates
- stored procedures
- missing indexes
See how your app works with other apps
Dynatrace Service flow shows the actual execution of each individual service and service-request type and provides you the view point of a single service or service-request type.
- Identify and fix chatty services
- Automatically detect failures in microservice communications
Speed up problem resolution with artificial intelligence
Dynatrace is the only solution with self-learning capabilities that understands your environment and uses artificial intelligence to pinpoint problems.
- See where and why problems occur in your IBM Cloud application environment
- Get all the information you need to begin fixing problems
Full lifecycle APM for IBM Cloud apps
- In depth view into all real user actions and every visit, across mobile, web and any other channel
- Gain a complete view of transactions across your entire application delivery chain
- Create performance baselines to ensure great user experience before and after migrating to the cloud
Trusted by 72 of the Fortune 100.