COVID-19 Continuity Support
Dynatrace is providing immediate assistance for IT teams under pressure from surge in demand on apps and infrastructure and rapid shift to work-from-home.
RUM for SaaS vendor experience
- Free through September 19th, 2020
- Ideal for ensuring availability and performance of SaaS apps: O365, Salesforce, G Suite...
- Available for existing Dynatrace customers and Dynatrace trial users
- Start your 15-day free trial
Ways that we can help you
- Ensuring applications and infrastructure run smoothly amidst increased demand — Dynatrace provides full-stack, end-to-end observability at scale. In addition, the Dynatrace real user monitoring (RUM) provides insights IT needs to ensure apps and infrastructure work properly, so employees and customers receive the digital experiences they expect and rely on.
- Delivering instant answers to anomalies — Dynatrace provides an integrated AI, delivering precise answers with automatic root-cause analysis, and prioritizes them by business impact. This augments the capabilities of teams who are responsible for keeping the business running, so they can ensure customers continue to have seamless digital experiences and employees can function efficiently while remote.
- Facilitating remote collaboration across BizDevOps — Dynatrace provides a single source of truth, so BizDevOps teams can speak the same language. With full-stack monitoring, from user behavior down to infrastructure, Dynatrace not only identifies underlying issues, but also the business impact. This allows teams to optimize business processes and focus on the highest-impact, highest-impact work.
Get started with these quick demos
View our help articles to get started, find out what's new, and more.
Live Training, On Demand Microlearning, and Certifications at your fingertips.
A Dynatrace ONE Product Specialist is here to help..
Got questions? Our forums have answers. Join our community today.
Open a new support ticket or view your existing tickets.
Meetups & Events
Find out where you can meet our team in person.