Accelerated Mobile Pages performance monitoring
Speed up your applications and ensure perfect user experience for your AMP pages with Dynatrace performance monitoring
Try for free See the magic
Receive website performance metrics in real-time
- Every transaction across every tier: Optimize the performance of your AMP pages
- Dynatrace helps you monitoring your AMP pages without any blind spots
- Enhanced user experience with full insight into end-user performance by performance monitoring AMP-based instances
- AMP performance monitoring works out-of-the-box
- The capabilities of AMP performance monitoring will be extended steadily
Detailled insights of your AMP websites
Dynatrace is capable of collecting AMP-related data like:
- request and response times
- categorized User satisfaction
- dependencies within your entire environment
- infrastructure problems and errors
- and many more
AMP performance monitoring advantages
Boost the response time
Check your browser response times and receive suggestions on how to improve them on network, server or code level. Lower the bounce rates with deep insights from one single AMP monitoring tool.
Insights into any level of your system
Optimization means more than speed. Dynatrace shows infrastructure boundaries, evaluates used technologies and 3rd party providers in all accelerated mobile pages.
Smart AI helps you finding problems
Speed also matters when looking for problems. APM monitoring allows you to find upcoming issues before your customers are affected.
“Dynatrace automatically discovered and monitored all our .NET services, saving our team lots of setup time. Plus, with the ease of synthetic monitoring, it meets all our monitoring needs.”
Getting started with AMP monitoring
What is AMP?
Since there has never been a default standard for the speed of web pages, Google initiated the accelerated mobile pages project, which later became open-source. AMP is a pioneering solution with the goal of increasing the speed of websites by standardized data. AMP allow fast response times by building web pages for static content. A very limited set of technical functionality ensures minimal traffic and optimized loading times. This way websites can render way faster. With a growing number of supported analytic tools, content platforms, CMS and further technologies more and more companies follow the new AMP standard. Dynatrace is a verified vendor and is listed on the official analytics vendors page of the AMP project.
Web performance optimization for featured web technologies
Just a few of our enterprise customers