What is AMP?
Since there has never been a default standard for the speed of web pages, Google initiated the accelerated mobile pages project, which later became open-source. AMP is a pioneering solution with the goal of increasing the speed of websites by standardized data. AMP allow fast response times by building web pages for static content. A very limited set of technical functionality ensures minimal traffic and optimized loading times. This way websites can render way faster. With a growing number of supported analytic tools, content platforms, CMS and further technologies more and more companies follow the new AMP standard. Dynatrace is a verified vendor and is listed on the official analytics vendors page of the AMP project.
Receive website performance metrics in real-time
- Every transaction across every tier: Optimize the performance of your AMP pages
- Dynatrace helps you monitoring your AMP pages without any blind spots
- Enhanced user experience with full insight into end-user performance by performance monitoring AMP-based instances
- AMP performance monitoring works out-of-the-box
- The capabilities of AMP performance monitoring will be extended steadily
AMP performance monitoring advantages
Try AMP performance monitoring for free!
Dynatrace automatically discovered and monitored all our .NET services, saving our team lots of setup time. Plus, with the ease of synthetic monitoring, it meets all our monitoring needs.surveynerds.com
Getting started with AMP monitoring