Digital experience monitoring
Monitor, analyze, and optimize customer experience with a 360-degree view of every single user journey. Digital experience monitoring provides business-critical analysis and understanding of how your application's performance impacts user experience and your bottom line. Dynatrace lets you see through your user's eyes and drastically enhances digital experiences.
Dynatrace provides full omni-channel insights
Analyse each customer's digital journey in real-time to optimize satisfaction.
- Monitor real user experience
- Problem resolution
Increase web application availability and performance SLAs globally.
- Simulate customer journeys
- Competitive benchmarking
Real-time insights to know what your users really want.
- Mobile application performance management
- Crash analytics
Monitor and improve customer experience for digital business success
Understand how performance impacts your bottom line
- Performance tuning based on real user experience and digital-business outcomes
- Optimize every single customer journey with actionable insights
- Better collaboration between business development and operations
Fast complaint resolution
- Replay individual customer transactions for rapid problem handling
- Pinpoint issues and drill down to their root-causes
- Proactively manage customer experience and prevent poor app ratings
Optimize your digital experience with Dynatrace!
Gapless analyses about your users
Dynatrace behavioral analytics provide out-of-the-box insights into user behavior powered by artificial intelligence, leveraging end-to-end monitoring of every single customer journey.
- Gapless insights: relevant entry points and conversions when optimizing performance.
- Track customer adoption: maintain focus on important new-feature development.
- Resolve problems: eliminate costly technical issues proactively.
Identify coding errors immediately
Dynatrace finds for you errors on code level and provides an exact line number as well as a stack trace. On a single infographic you can have an overview of:
- The number of errors for a particular time frame
- The number of user actions being effected by the errors
- The distribution of browsers/versions on which the end users are experiencing them
Manage your CDN & 3rd Party providers
Up to 2/3 of your Single Page Application content is coming from your 3rd Party or CDN providers. Being aware about the errors and performance issues is key to understand the impact of them on your users and business results.
- See the performance of your 3rd Party providers through your users eye
- React if the performance of your CDN is bad in certain regions
- Watch if your providers meet their SLAs
Monitoring your applications 24/7
Ensure that your apps are available and perform well across 5 continents to meet your SLAs.
- Dynatrace permanently checks availability, outages, total downtime and more crucial metrics
- Ensure that your key APIs, web pages and mobile pages perform properly from all customer locations.
- Dynatrace uses all major desktop and mobile browsers to comprehensively simulate customer journeys from thousands of locations around the world.
Trusted by 72 of the Fortune 100.