Red Hat OpenShift monitoring
Using AI and automation to accelerate application workload adoption on OpenShift has never been easier
Free trial See the magic
Deploy at speed and scale with the Dynatrace OneAgent Operator
Dynatrace is the only full-stack monitoring platform that is container-aware and comes with built-in monitoring support for Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift via the OneAgent Operator.
Monitor your OpenShift applications, platform and cloud infrastructure in minutes
Purpose-built for cloud, container, and microservices environments, while also supporting traditional applications and infrastructure, Dynatrace automated deployment will have you up running in minutes.
Sign up for the free trial
Install the Dynatrace OneAgent Operator
You’re now monitoring your OpenShift environment
CRI-O and Docker
Dynatrace scales automatically to 100k+ hosts out of the box, making it ideal for highly dynamic, multi-workload microservice architectures like OpenShift.
- Automatically monitor OpenShift and Kubernetes containerized processes and apps
- Real-time auto discovery and OneAgent injection of Docker and CRI-O containers without code or image changes- no developer involvement needed
- Easily trace transactions across multi-cloud instances
Supporting the DevOps tool chain
Maintaining developer choice of DevOps tools and application runtimes is a key tenet of OpenShift.
Dynatrace supports the broadest range of DevOps tool chain technologies to help teams accelerate release velocity while improving quality:
- Wide integration with existing CI/CD tooling to shift quality checks to earlier in the pipeline
- Faster feedback loops using AI-powered monitoring of key technical metrics throughout the development lifecycle
- Enable autonomous cloud operations and self-healing
Dynatrace helps customers automate quality by building AI-powered quality gates along their pipeline to remediate problems early and allow release confidence that no bad code changes reach production.
See what makes Dynatrace unique
Zero-touch configuration, continuous discovery and mapping, effortless problem identification and root cause
Understand all the relationships and interdependencies, top to bottom, for your enterprise cloud ecosystem
Precise answers, with automatic discovery of dependencies, root cause analysis, and